The basis of cooperation with our company is thorough technical and professional advice.
The prescribed and legally approved procedure for the design and implementation of the installation of windows and doors is set in STN 73 3134: 2014.
Due to the enormous range of materials offered and used in the connection gap since 2012 is in force STN 73 3133 defining the basic requirements for the properties of materials used in the joining gap of the window with the surrounding structure. Materials complying with this standard meet the essential requirements for airtightness, water tightness, elasticity, thermal insulation, durability and UV resistance etc.
Requirements for thermo-technical properties of building constructions and buildings are constantly tightened, the current starting point is defined from 1.7.2019 revision of the thermal-technical standard STN 73 0540-2 + Z1 + Z2: 2019.
1. Basic scheme of window assembly
- Exterior level - it is created by so-called vapour permeable and water resistant tape
- Centre level - it consists of an insulating layer
- Interior level - sealing (protection) of thermal insulation vapour permeable and waterproof foil
According to the principle of "inside more tightly than outside", the joint is completely dried and thus to achieve a permanently perfect insulating ability without subsequent defects and inconvenience.
2. Mounting the window using a polyurethane compression tape for the entire connecting joint
- Compression tape for the entire level of the connecting joint
New generation materials allow only one product to seal the joining joint, while the "inside-out-to-outside" principle is retained. This feature is obtained by editing individual layers of the compression tape. The connection joint thus constructed is then waterproof, airtight, heat insulated and permanently UV stable.
3. Mounting the window to the thermal insulation level
- Fixing point - transfers the weight and load of the window off the level of the supporting structure
- Interior level - vapour permeability and water resistance of the connection joint
- The centre level - the insulating layer - has the same or similar properties as the wall thermal insulation
- Exterior level - tightness against driven rain, UV resistance, vapour permeability, vent joint connection
The pre-assembled window means the window is extended to the building's thermal insulation level. Such a solution has undeniable advantages in terms of eliminating thermal bridges, moving the dew point isotherm, saving energy for heating and cooling. At the same time, however, the pre-installed assembly is more demanding with regard to planning, execution time and finance, so it should be thoroughly recalculated and subsequently reflected in the implementation project. Emphasis is placed on solving construction materials, the strength of the load-bearing structure and connecting the products to the floor. This assembly system is more widely used in ultra-low-energy buildings, almost zero energy buildings or passive buildings.
4. Assembly of oversized elements
In the case of a typical oversized hole fillings or elements in poorly accessible areas we are ready for the most demanding requirements. With the use of a special UNIC mini-crane and its handling capability in only 600 mm wide openings for use in confined spaces, but also in interiors, implementation will not be a problem.